Conveniently accessible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, you can visit our storage center in Tulsa, Oklahoma whenever you feel inclined to do so. Aside from making our storage units simple to arrange for and easy to access, South 75 Storage also gives you peace of mind with our secure facility.
We have a computerized gate system in a well lit and fenced facility with security cameras, fire and smoke alarms, and climate control when needed to effectively safeguard the belongings you entrust in our storage facility.
Locks & Security Systems
Although no security system is totally foolproof, we provide systems to make sure both you and your stored items are as safe as possible:
- Our self-storage property is completely fenced in.
- The property is well lit, should you need to access your storage unit when it’s dark, or at times when no managers are on duty.
- Our main gate has keypad entry system at the main gate. When you rent a storage unit you will be given a unique access code, which you’ll use to gain entry to the facility via the main gate’s keypad system.
- In addition to using the code, you will be responsible for supplying some sort of lock for your individual storage unit. Remember that you will have the only key to your individual lock.
- We also have video surveillance cameras.
On Site Management:
- Hours: Weekdays 10am – 6pm | Saturday 10am to 3 pm
Peace of Mind
The peace of mind that comes from secured storage is an important benefit for both individuals and business owners. We strive to provide the best Self Storage experience and the friendliest service, at a competitive storage rate. If you’re moving, or simply making room in the garage, we’d like the opportunity to serve your storage needs.